Stats

No information
probability 0 %
0 %
Last valuation:
Share this rumour

Real Madrid interested in Moussa Dembélé

Aug 1, 2012 - 2:34 PM hours
Real Madrid have joined the long list of clubs looking to take Moussa Dembele away from Craven Cottage this summer.

"Real Madrid have contacted us and asked about the possibility of signing Moussa Dembele," De Visser, of management agency Sport International, said in De Telegraaf.

•     •     •

Viva España

This contribution was last edited by KSV93 on Aug 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM hours
Real Madrid interested in Moussa Dembélé |#1
Aug 2, 2012 - 1:16 PM hours
Negotiations for Luka Modric appear to be at a standstill, and at Real Madrid they have started work on an alternative plan involving Moussa Dembele. José Mourinho is very keen on the Fulham midfielder, and this was made known to the player's agents by José Angel Sánchez, Real Madrid's MD, at a meeting held in London some weeks ago.

One of the agents, Jan de Visser, mentioned the contact in the Dutch media. "Real Madrid contacted me and asked me about the chances of getting Moussa. It is not the first club to have been interested in him this summer".
----------

•     •     •

Viva España
Real Madrid interested in Moussa Dembélé |#2
Aug 14, 2012 - 12:19 PM hours
Fulham star Moussa Dembele has emerged as one of the options for Real Madrid, if they fail to push through a deal for Luka Modric, Sky Sports understands.
Dembele on Real radar

•     •     •

Viva España
Real Madrid interested in Moussa Dembélé |#3
Aug 14, 2012 - 4:39 PM hours
"I do not know [if I will leave]," he told the Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblad. "Actually I can say nothing about it.

"There was contact between Real and my agent. They wanted information, but that was it. Everything is still."
Dembele claims contact between his agent and Real

•     •     •

zweitausendtrip
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.