data maintenance - please read - before open a new thread!

Mar 18, 2012 - 7:37 AM hours
Hi, my local team Worthing FC's club logo is wrong
Source 1: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worthing_F.C.
Source 2: https://worthingfc.com/
Jason Davis does not play for Brighton U23 anymore, he is currently Without Club after being released at the end of last season. Don't have any sources but someone at a Brighton U23 game told me it.
For Dinamo Bukarest in Romania, you really need to better update the new squad. With so many transfer in and out and with a bunch of new youth players being promoted, transfermarkt needs to:

1. Based on the manager Mircea Rednic statement, the following players were now moved form the U19 to the senior squad: Stefan Fara , Marko Ehmann , Geani Cretu , C. Magureanu , A. Longher , G. Raducan . All of them went with the senior team during winter preparation break. The manager stated "all six of them will stay in the first team, train with the senior squad and they will be made available for the U19 team when they won't be selected for the senior team game on weekend". That should be reflected in Dinamo Bukarest squad, each of this 6 players should be in the senior squad, but made available for the Dinamo Bukarest U19 team!

2. The Dinamo II Bukarest doesn't exist any more. By the end of the 2016 season, the team, then playing in the third tier, was dismantled. The players currently doubt to be in that team were relisted or transferred out as I've noted in the data modification I've made there. There is no Dinamo II Bukarest team in real life.

3. The preferred position and foot of the players in the team as per my data entries are based on watching the players myself, both in the recent friendlies for the senior squad and previously at the U19 team. You can trust me there.
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.